Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Friday, November 23, 2012

RECIPE FRIDAY; BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE DIP

As if we haven't eaten enough. We've had it all. Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce (two kinds) corn pudding, mashed potatos, pineapple casserole, macaroni and cheese, green beans, squash casserole. pies, pies, pies.

I could go on. But the eating fest isn't over. It can't be until the the Thanksgiving football games are over. If you are like me, after eating all that comfort food, you like something a little spicy. If you are like me, after cooking all that comfort food you like something really easy. I recommend buying a rotisserie chicken instead of boiling your own--or maybe even use some leftover turkey. Hope you enjoy this and hope your team wins--unless they are between my team and what I want.

Roll Tide, Roll!!!!



BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE DIP

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar Marzetti's blue cheese or ranch dressing   
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce mild
1 8-oz.pkg. cream cheese softened
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Tabasco sauce (optional)

Boil chicken until tender and chop finely. Mix together dressing and Buffalo sauce. Use Tabasco sauce to fire it up to your desire. Spread cream cheese in a 9x13 baking dish. Mix chicken with dressing. Then pour over chicken mixture over cream cheese evenly. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve with corn chips.





1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff! GoGo turned me on to it years ago. It goes great with a Margarita by the pool! :D Hey! I think I hear Jimmy buffet....

    ReplyDelete