Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekend with Friends

This past weekend I went on retreat with about 20 other writers.  Pantster and I drove up with the Fabulous Lynn Raye Harris to a wonderful bed and breakfast where we joined our chapter mates from Heart of Dixie.   It was mostly a weekend of  relaxation,  yet we got some work accomplished.

The cooler air of fall combined with the creative energy swirling around us seemed to bring out ideas as varied and wonderful as the autumn foliage.

 We saw some fantastic fall scenes and that got me in the mood to share some with you all. I thought these were gorgeous!

Where are some of your favorite places to see the colors of Fall?






1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful weekend full of fall colors, mountain drives, good food and most of all wonderful friends. I had a great time, too. :D

    ReplyDelete