Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Millions To Play With? For Realz?



I'm shamelessly taking a cue from Jean earlier in the week ….. 

Quick!  If you found yourself with millions overnight, where would you go, what would you do?

I would spread the wealth, be a philanthropist and move to the Costa Rican mountains and drive my BMW proudly.  (I am human after all!)  The Margarita Mamas concurred with their own plans of cottages on the beach in Costa Rica.  We would travel the world over and find true love… or personal militia men that far out muscle cabana boys.  : D  It’s a fantasy.  Just go with it, okay.  

So quick!  Where would you go?  What would you do with your millions for realz?  Do you want a Militia Man, too?

6 comments:

  1. Hm. I would get some landscaping done and build a garage. I would, maybe finish out my attic and put my office up there. I'd buy The Guy a Porsche.

    There are some causes and people I would like to help.

    Oh, I'd try to find someone to clean my house who would do it to my specs. That might be hard.

    I guess I don't want too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find that cleaning lady, let me know, will you? That's one of my top five fantasies...a clean house that I did not have to clean. So sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what would I do? Thought of this often, even though I don't play the lottery.

    I'd pay off my debts. Help out some family goodness. Give to charities of my choice. Set up a scholarship fund. Give to some elderly facilities. Do some renovations on my home.

    Most of all, get the hardwood floors and the new office I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like y'all I would do a mix of some stuff like pay off some debts and maybe even buy a house. I don't mind cleaning my house but I would definitely hire someone to do my bus duty!

    Then I would do some fun stuff like build a garage for The Guy to put his Porsche in with an apartment over it for me to stay in when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you think, Stephanie! The garage apartment....Yes!

    ReplyDelete