Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Duplicate Explanation

Greetings Blog Gang,
In response to the comment earlier today by Anonymous I went back and looked at our archives.  I didn't remember writing the same blog last year but didn't doubt that I might have since Spring is such an exciting time in the South East.  But I was surprised that the commenter mentioned that  it was on the exact same day.

What I discovered was that somehow when I was working on the blog Monday I managed to schedule the blog with the correct date for the month and day but I had done the year for last year, 2011. 

I am such a Luddite and have so much trouble with the computer that when I couldn't find the post I had written when I went back to fine tune it and add a few thoughts I just assumed that I had deleted it or not saved it correctly and that blogger ate it, especially since Blogger really does hate me, so I re-wrote the blog.

I am sorry for any trouble or inconvenience or confusion my error has caused.

Stephanie/Plotter

2 comments:

  1. Luddite - I learned a new word! I am with you Stephanie. Dang computers hate me and the feeling is mutual. I usually screw something up - hit the wrong key or send it to la-la land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! I can't remember what I did two hours ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete