- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of half and half
- 2 teaspoons of dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- One bunch of green onions, tops only, sliced
- ½ small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 4 oz jar of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 16 oz. can of whole-stem asparagus, drained
- 8 oz. shredded cheese, whatever you like—Swiss, cheddar, some weird fancy mix
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 nine inch pie crusts
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Beat eggs well. Add half and half, ranch, and sugar. Set aside. Fan the asparagus out in a spoke pattern in the pie shells. Sprinkle with the other ingredients. Pour half of egg mixture in each pie shell.
Bake for 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 375 degrees and bake 15 to 25 minutes more.