Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Friday, August 27, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

A big thank you to Katharine Ashe for being with us yesterday. Drop by and get to know her better at http://www.katharineashe.com/ and check out her book Swept Away By a Kiss.

And speaking off . . . .

Kathy reading Swept Away By a Kiss now!
Stephanie is reading The Best Man in Texas by Tanya Michaels
Jean is reading Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton
Cheryl is reading something. She always is. But Jean is a disorganized slacker and did not find out. Cheryl, what are you reading?

And that goes for the rest of you: What are you reading?

We are going to be a little out of pocket today. Our fabulous chapter, Heart of Dixie, is involved in an all day workshop with Huntsville Public Library. If we don't chime in with you today, check back tonight.

5 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth series.

    Have a great time at the HOD/Library workshop-sorry I can't be there. I'll be working and dragging from Lowe's to Lowe's, if necessary, to gather tile, trim, and baseboard for our Money Pit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I hate that I'm having to miss the workshop, but it's Friday (payroll) and the end of the month. Can you say busy? But I know the workshop will be a great success! Have fun!

    What I'm reading? Well, nothing right now. Long story, but Swept Away By A Kiss sounds great and I'll be looking for it this weekend. :-)

    Crystal, I'm with you girl! Lowe's is Hubby's favorite hang out! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, slacker that she is, is reading "Swept Away by a Kiss." After finding out what a fabulous writer and person that Katharine Ashe is, I ran out and bought the book. Great reading!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are great! Thanks for posting. I'm sorry I haven't replied but it's been a whirlwind weekend--fun, but busy!

    Looking forward to some less busy days. Wait. that never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm reading "Her Baby's Secret Father" by Lynne Marshall. It's a Medical Romance and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete