Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Friday, December 30, 2011

Recipe Friday-Champagne Slush


I am late this morning. Very late and very sorry. I returned from visiting family in Virginia last night and lost sight of what day it was. (That's a problem I have sometimes.)

Anyway, The Guy and I are going out with friends tomorrow night. (Which is Saturday. New Year's Eve. I got that.) I've invited everyone over after and this is what I am serving:

Champagne Slush

1 pint of rum
2 bottles of Champagne--750 ml. each
3 6 oz cans of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
72 oz. ginger ale

Mix and freeze until firm. Thaw a little before serving.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! There's the rum!!!!

    Happy New Year everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew there is the rum! I can't have drinks before hand (might blow myself up) but I will definitely put this on the list to try.

    ReplyDelete