Christmas has kicked my fanny—like it always does. I know. I let it. And I am not alone, I'm sure. I don't seem to have any wit and I never have any wisdom so this is going to be an interactive blog. Answer these questions, (or even just one). Someone will win a prize.
At the end of the day, I'll give you my answers.
1. Are you sad and let down that it's over or are you eager to get back to normal?
2. How much longer will your decorations stay up?
3. Which of your gifts was the biggest surprise?
4. What was the best thing you ate?
5. Was there a gift that you expected to get that didn't materialize?
6. Do you regret anything?
7. Did you forget anything?
8. Was there something you meant to do but just could not get around to?
9. What was your family squabble about? There had to be one.