Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Friday, October 8, 2010

Great Reading

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Jean usually does the Friday blog but she is still having intermittent internet woes so I am going to report on what we are reading today.

In no certain order, except that which I received the information:

Jean is reading A Soft Place to Land by Susan Rebeca White

Katherine is reading Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas.
(Ohhh, I love that book!)

Cheryl is reading
"Mother's Day" by Tara Taylor Quinn

and I am reading Mustang Man by Louis L'Amour
(Never fear, there is romance in it. Where ever there is a Sackett then romance is sure to follow)

We would love to hear what you are reading this week.

Stephanie





6 comments:

  1. I'm reading Northern Exposure by Jennifer LaBrecque. Ooohlala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week has been perfect for snuggling under a lap quilt/blanket and reading with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate handy, don't you think? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big news! Stephanie passed her comps for her Master's degree. (Not that there was ever any doubt>) Nonetheless, we are so proud of her!

    I am reading this blog. Yay. It is supposed to be fixed. We'll see.

    Thanks Stephanie for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jean for the vote of confidence and for sharing my news. I kept thinking I would post it but never could get it done.

    Needless to say I am very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, thanks for letting us know!!

    Stephanie, I'm so proud of you!! Great job. Does this mean that you get more free time now? ;)

    ReplyDelete