Anyway, this is a good game day dip. The first time I had it was when Dr. Great Smile brought it to the beach.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE DIP
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar Marzetti's blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, mild
- 1 8-oz.pkg. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Boil chicken until tender and chop finely. Mix together dressing and Buffalo sauce. Use Tabasco sauce to fire it up to your desire. Spread cream cheese in a 9x13 baking dish. Mix chicken with dressing. Then pour over chicken mixture over cream cheese evenly. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve with corn chips.