Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures From RWA Conference

Happy Labor Day! We wanted to share some pictures from RWA Conference


Stephanie, Jean and Kathy go a little madcap!



Kathy is a pirate. Don't let her deny it.



Heart of Dixie chapter mate Lesia Flynn.



Stephanie and Tanya Michaels at the Harlequin book signing.



Lynn Raye Harris at the literacy signing.


Debbie Giusti and Jean at the literacy signing.


Beverly Barton and Stephanie at literacy signing.


Jean, Kathy, and Stephanie at Hearts Through History Cocktail party. Kathy's book, Pirate By Night, placed third! We were so proud.



All dolled up for the Rita/Golden Hearts Awards Ceremony. Heart of Dixie chapter mate Sherry Werth was a fabulous roommate.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, we look like movie stars in the all gussied up pic! Good pictures. Thanks for careful editing and photoshoping...pity photoshop can't take 50 lbs off of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting our pictures, Jean. We had lots of fun with chaptermates Lesia and Sherry who were attending conference for the very first time. Sherry as a fantastic roomie!

    Sure wish Cheryl could have been there with us though. Next year! Right, Cheryl? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! No photoshopping here- just beautiful ladies! And yes, Kathy, I'll be there even if it is in New York!

    On my way home from the Plains - forgive any typos! Had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this photoshop you speak of? I am barely capable of posting pictures. New York, New York. Fun will be had by us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories. That was a fabulous conference and HOD rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have no idea the sacrifice I am making just to be with all of you next year at Nationals! I lived in New York City and well...to say I have a bitter taste is an understatement. However, I shall muddle through and endeavor to persevere. I do want to have fun soooo I shall break my solemn vow of never returning to the Big Apple and go. Just because of the company!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all look great! I was only sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We always want to be with you but we are so lucky that we are learning from you what we will need to do once we sell.

    ReplyDelete