Okay, Listen Here

Okay, Listen Here

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Usurped!




Hi,

This is The Guy. The Okay, Listen Here Girls are all out of town. They have spent all of their money on soft drinks and they don't have any left to pay for the internet. So I have taken this opportunity and usurped their blog. (Insert Evil Laugh here.) If you have any questions about them feel free to ask. I will answer your questions in as timely and truthful a manner as I choose. There will be a prize to the commenter that I choose. There will also be a surprise for Pantster as she will have to provide the prize and send it.

The Guy

5 comments:

  1. Hoorrrraaayyyy for The Guy! Gotta love the Evil Laugh as the wicked plot unfolds. Please tell the girls I miss them and I'm rooting for them. Wish I could be there to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,
    The Girls are having a lot of fun. They have been sharing stories and pictures with me. I will post some of the pictures tomorrow.

    The Guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal,
    Since you were the only one that commented, you will get the prize.

    ReplyDelete