Just as I have words I love (epiphany, amber, Victrola) for no discernible reason, there are images that made smile every single time.
- An oozing with testosterone man playing the piano
- A Christmas tree tied to the roof of a car
- A high school football team running onto the field
- Toddler arms reaching up to me.
- Glitter on anything.
- Lightening Bugs at twilight
- Gingerbread boys
This week, my godchildren provided me with images of two major blessings. They will make me smile for all time. And cry a little too.
Baby Girl had a baby boy. Here he is with Little Baby Girl. I think I can get Baby Girl to let me dress him up like a Gingerbread Boy. Yeah.
Precious Angel got an early nomination from West Point. Here he is with his wonderful parents. You may remember them from this blog as Godson's Mom and Godson's Dad. Note he is wearing an Air Force t-shirt. Probably, I will not be allowed to put glitter on that nomination or the leather cover it came in.